We can't thank our LDD family enough for their patience and understanding as we navigated through online classes during lockdown. Although online classes will never be the same as face-to-face classes, we still had a lot of fun teaching through this platform!
With the announcement of Level 2, we are very excited to confirm that in-studio classes will be back up and running from Thursday 18th of Feb, 2021.
You can find our full timetable here; https://www.lecolededanse.co.nz/page/timetable/
Pick-Up and Drop-Off:
- We are asking that all parents please drop students off and wait in their cars for pick up. We will not be allowing parents to wait for students at the back of the studio (with the exception of Pre-School parents).
- Pre-School parents will be asked to drop off their children if they feel comfortable doing so. Otherwise, we ask that you sit in the designated seating with appropriate social distancing. When Pre-School parents are entering the dance studio, please take off your shoes.
- Please ask your children to try and go to the bathroom at home before class. This will reduce the amount of bathroom use.
All students will be asked to use hand-sanitiser supplied by the teacher on entry and exit.
Early Finish times:
All classes will finish 5 minutes early to ensure teachers have enough time to wipe down all active surfaces (barres, door handles and props) before the next class starts.
- There will beClass numbers will be limited to 10 students.
- All classes will be managed with the appropriate distancing, younger students will have taped out markers on the floor and barre for guidance and corner work will be taken one at a time.
- No contact, which means no high fives or hugs.
We will be keeping a strict record of all attendances on the class roll.
- All drink bottles to be named.
- No drinking from cups on hall Kitchen.
We ask that you stay home if you are feeling unwell.